miércoles, 26 de febrero de 2014

My Irish experience! :D

Last year, I was in Irlanda and I had so much fun that I decided to come back this year too. I am making new friends and learning English. During the first week, before breakfast, we have froggygames but I don’t like them. After breakfast, we have classes every morning. My favourite thing about the morning is croissants with nocilla!
After lunch we have more English classes and then we go to the swimming pool, and it is always so funny! Then we usually do Olympic Games, playing different sports with our Olympic teams in order to win points. After that, we have a shower, have dinner and we go to a different party every night!

There are special days. I overjoyed when we went to an amusement park that it was great. There’s also a special night, “The Oscar’s Night” when we have dinner with our friends and they give us “Oscars”. It will be an unforgettable experience, I recommend you try it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario